Product Owner/Technical Analyst - Agile, UX, CMS - Fluent Dutch + good English.
We are looking for an experienced product owner (technical analyst) with knowledge of modern web architectures.
Experience with Agile Project Management; knowledge of UX and service design; Knowledge of CMS systems, web architectures and contemporary Front End frameworks; Agile coach
In the capacity of the candidate product owner performs the following tasks:
* Monitoring timing, scope and budget;
* Organisation and facilitation of the monthly Steering Committee;
* Organisation of weekly project meetings;
* Develop and ownership of the backlog; maintenance backlog in agreement with representatives of the various entities;
* Understanding of the requirements and the formulation of these requirements to the team as user stories;
* Monitor quality end product, in collaboration with a UX team.
* Making decisions and prioritising the work of the team;
* Adopt the releases;
* Communicate new features and changes to internal stakeholders
In its capacity as technical analyst supports the candidate in the evaluation of technical scenarios:
* Monitoring and validation of architecture guidelines and standards within an existing architectural framework based on modern web standards, aiming to integrate systems in a coherent way.
* Proactive and reactive analysis of business needs and requirements from an IT architectural position to adequately translate business needs into a coherent and efficient IT solution.
* commit Communication and consultation with all parties concerned with the aim to create a platform and actively to achieve genuine integration.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.